Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inspiration

You know sometimes I have ideas but once I start them I get bored and just can't get going. I just make little things look through my sketch pad look at pics of cute stuff and there it is an idea. I'm psyched about this one : ) I know I could sell more patterns if I were to just throw some little designs out more often but that's just not me. I want to be proud of what I make. Maybe someday that will pay off in sales & if not at least I didn't sell myself short.
I have this quote hanging on my bedroom wall " Keep a green tree in you heart & the singing bird will come"

The fact is I still get excited when I sell 1 pattern. I says to me that someone out there in this great big world loves what I've created so much they want to make one of their very own. That's my green tree & my singing bird : )

Speaking of birds is there anything sweeter than watching a little bird take a bath !! To appreciate the little bit of dirt or puddle of water so much : )

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the quote! I love watching the birds I feed outside...except the hawks that eat my doves, not a fun site. But love watching them in the water! Keep up your great ideas, they're awesome!

Alisha said...

We love birds too We have tons of feeders. Squirrels too we hand feed them peanuts.Thank you so much for all your support ; )